At Natura Wines, we believe nothing artificial should come between you and your wine and food. The simple pleasure of nature’s best flavors, untainted by preservatives, dyes, or chemicals. Here are a few wonderful ideas for summer-inspired meals that empower you to eat clean — and enjoy!
Mixed Baby Greens and Pomegranate Balsamic
- 5 cups Organic Girl Baby Spring Mix
- 1 cup pomegranate seeds
- 2 oz pecans, chopped
- 4 oz gorgonzola OR goat cheese, crumbled
- Organic Girl Pomegranate Balsamic dressing
So simple, you don’t even need a recipe. Just assemble these fresh ingredients and enjoy with a glass of delicious organic wine with high acidity, like a crisp Sauvignon Blanc.
Grilled Peach and Lemon Agave Chicken Salad
- 4 cups Organic Girl 50/50 Blend (spinach and spring mix)
- ½ peach, sliced and grilled
- 2 tbsp Organic Girl Lemon Agave dressing
- 1 tbs goat cheese (Chavrie Cranberry Orange is amazing!)
- 1 chicken breast, grilled (optional: marinade the breast in 2 tbsp Lemon Agave dressing)
- 2 tsp roasted pumpkin seeds, slivered almonds, or other nuts or seeds
Prepare your chicken, let cool, and slice. Toss the 50/50 Blend with the Lemon Agave. Add in the sliced chicken, grilled peach slices, goat cheese, and seeds/nuts. Toss it lightly again to ensure the dressing is evenly distributed. Pair with a fresh, vibrant Chardonnay or another favorite organic wine.
All Hail Caesar!
Give Caesar salad a sexy update with Organic Girl Romaine Heart Leaves and Caesar Rules dressing. First, chill some lightly oaked Chardonnay. Then, drizzle your romaine leaves with a bit of olive oil and sprinkle with your favorite ground herbs (garlic, pepper, etc.). Lightly oil your grill and cook until you get a nice char on the leaves. Toss with sassy Caesar Rules, and add your favorite protein. Grilled chicken, steak tips, or shrimp are all great choices. Top with crunchy croutons, open up that Chardonnay, and enjoy.
These wine and food pairings deliver the ultimate in flavor and nutrition. Nothing gets in the way of your enjoyment when you choose the best ingredients.