Love the great outdoors? No wonder! There is an endless variety of activities to enjoy, no matter where you live. Every locale offers something different. Get out and taste life!
- Gardening. Whether you have acres of land, a small patio, or even just a balcony or window, you can garden. All it takes is a little soil to produce wonderful, healthy foods – that actually taste like food! If space is limited, grow garden herbs to throw into salads, soups, and sauces. If you have more room, the sky’s the limit. Gardening is low-cost, and a great way to get outdoors – or bring the outdoors in to you. Pair your culinary creations with sustainable wine for meals that sustain the body and soul.
- Walking. It’s easy, convenient, and you can do it anywhere. All you need is a pair of good walking shoes, and you’re good to go. Make sure you can take a safe route to avoid common dangers (dogs are a big one, but it depends on your area). No excuses!
- Hiking. This is another easily accessible way to get out into nature. Again, all you really need are hiking boots, water, and a trail to get started. Find out the best options in your area. Trails.com can help you locate trails.
- Biking (mountain and road). Biking is a great way to get your outdoorphins, and you can do it in both rural and urban settings. Many towns and cities are getting serious about biking, and you’ll find scenic paths that help you see another side of your own neighborhood. Whether you tackle rugged mountain trails or amble along to the Farmer’s Market, biking can offer something for everyone.
- Wine country tours. Why not! Tour vineyards, enjoy the sun and breeze — and a glass of Natura Rosé. There’s no reason why you can’t combine two passions: the outdoors and wine!
What’s happening in your neck of the woods? Find outdoor activities for every season, and get out and play!