After a long day of exploring the great outdoors, not much is better than a hot, fresh dinner and a glass of Chilean wine. Natura is a glamping kind of wine, and we were inspired to create recipes that are meant to be prepared under an open sky, and paired with our vegan-friendly wines.
Inspired by the outdoors, wellness and travel, our Lemony Dill Salmon with Roasted Vegetables pairs perfectly with refreshing Natura Chardonnay or Sauvignon Blanc.
Lemony Dill Salmon with Roasted Vegetables
- -4 – 4 to 6 ounce salmon filets, skin removed
- -4 lemons
- -Handful of fresh tarragon
- -Handful of fresh dill
- -1 shallot, minced
- -½ cup diced garlic
- -4 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- -Salt and pepper
- -4 ounces fresh haricots verts
- -1 yellow squash, sliced
- -1 red pepper, cubed
- -2 fresh baby artichokes, quartered
- -¼ cup olive oil
1. Place 4 12” sheets of aluminum foil on a flat work surface. Slice 2 of the lemons and place 2 lemon slices on each of the sheets of aluminum foil.
2. Divide the tarragon, dill, garlic scapes and shallot between the 4 sheets of foil. Lay each piece of salmon on the bed of lemon and herbs. Sprinkle the salmon with salt and pepper and brush each piece with 1 tablespoon of Dijon mustard. Squeeze ½ of each of the remaining lemons over the top of the salmon.
3. Fold each of the packets tightly to secure the steam inside of the pouch.
4. Lay out a 24” sheet of aluminum foil. Place all of the vegetables into the center. Drizzle olive oil over the top of the vegetables. Season with salt and pepper.
5. Fold aluminum foil on the top and the sides to secure the steam inside of the pouch.
6. Heat a grill or campfire to medium-high heat. Place the packets onto a flat grate and grill/cook for 8-10 minutes. Carefully open the salmon packets, being cautious of the steam. Divide the vegetables and salmon between 4 plates. Serves 4
Would you like the chance to win a glamping getaway from Natura Wines and Glamping Hub? Be sure to snap a photo of Natura in nature and enter it in our photo contest here.