After enjoying a day outdoors, it’s nice to kick back and relax with a hot, fresh dinner and a glass of Chilean wine. Natura is a glamping kind of wine, and we were inspired to create recipes that can be prepared at home, and easily taken on an outdoor adventure (and paired with our Chilean wines, of course)!
Inspired by the outdoors, wellness and travel, our Garlic and Basil Chicken with Tomato Mozzarella Salad recipe pairs deliciously with a glass of refreshing Natura Pinot Noir.
Garlic and Basil Chicken with Tomato Mozzarella Salad
Ingredients (serves 4):
• 1 whole chicken, cut up
• ½ cup fresh basil leaves
• 5 large cloves of garlic
• ½ cup plus 2 tablespoons olive oil
• Salt and pepper
• 8 ounces fresh mozzarella pearls
• 12 ounces assorted grape and cherry tomatoes
• Rinse the chicken and place it into a large bowl or zip closure bag. Mince the basil leaves, reserving 4-5 for the salad, and crush the garlic and place into the bag or bowl. Add in ½ cup olive oil, salt and pepper and the chicken. Toss the ingredients well to coat the chicken and allow the chicken to marinate for 30 minutes – 1 hour.
• Heat a grill or campfire to medium-high heat. Place the chicken onto a clean grate and cook for 35-45 minutes, flipping chicken throughout the cooking process.
• While the chicken is cooking, combine the tomatoes, mozzarella, remaining olive oil, basil and salt and pepper in a bowl. Toss to combine.
• Serve the chicken with the tomato mozzarella salad, and pour yourself a glass of Natura Pinot Noir!
Would you like the chance to win a glamping getaway from Natura Wines and Glamping Hub? Be sure to snap a photo of Natura Wine in nature and enter it in our photo contest here.