When it comes to camping, there is no recipe more classic than s’mores, cooked over a fire while surrounded by good company. Natura is a glamping kind of wine, so we can definitely appreciate the warm, gooey deliciousness of fresh s’mores after a long day of exploring the great outdoors.
Glamping, or glamorous camping, is a way of enjoying nature’s pristine surroundings, a la camping, but with the creature comforts and amenities of the indoors. Since glamping is a step above regular camping, we decided to enhance the classic s’mores recipe by adding dark chocolate and fresh toasted coconut to the mix of ingredients.
Dark Chocolate Coconut S’mores pair perfectly with our vegan-friendly Cabernet Sauvignon or Merlot, and trust us, it’s a combination that will have you begging for “some more!”
Dark Chocolate Coconut S’mores
Ingredients (Serves 6 people):
– 12 large marshmallows
– 24 coconut flavored shortbreads or wafer cookies
– 4 ounces dark chocolate with almonds, divided
– ½ cup toasted coconut
1. Thread the marshmallows onto wooden or metal skewers and toast until they reach a desired color.
2. Place 1 marshmallow on the backside of 1 cookie. Divide the chocolate between the 12 marshmallows and cookies.
3. Sprinkle the toasted coconut on top of the chocolate and marshmallow and top with cookie. Lightly press the two cookies together to form the s’more.
4. Pour yourself a glass of Natura Cabernet Sauvignon or Merlot and enjoy!
Would you like the chance to win a glamping getaway from Natura Wines and Glamping Hub? Be sure to snap a photo of Natura in nature and enter it in our photo contest here.