Cards and flowers are nice, but you know what Mom really wants this Mother’s Day – wine. That’s right. Get your mom wine. And not just any wine, either. Get your mom wine that’s smooth, delicious and organic. Get your mom one (or more) of our Natura wines.
So we’ve established that, when it comes to wine for Mom, we’ve got you covered. But we also know that you may want to add something a little extra to your Mother’s Day gift. Check out these 10 gift ideas to up the ante and show Mom just how much she means to you:
- Picnic basket: Adorable and functional, a picnic basket is something we promise your mom will love. She’ll love it even more, though, if you stock it full of goodies and go on a picnic with her. Toss in some bread, cheese and Natura wines, and you’ve nailed Mother’s Day.
- Spa day: Moms are notorious for spoiling everyone but themselves, so why not spoil her this year with a massage, mani/pedi and whatever else she wants?
- Scented candle: Real talk: Most of the candles you see in the store are not good for the environment. But fear not; there are some eco-friendly options that you can be proud to give your mom. Soy and beeswax are both greener options, and with a huge variety of scents, you can spend time picking out one you know Mom will love.
- Dinner out: The task of making dinner often falls on moms (no offense dads, we know many of you cook, too). Take her to her favorite place, and savor the meal and the quality time.
- Indoor herb garden: This can be a real treat – especially if she enjoys cooking. There’s nothing quite like having fresh herbs on hand for food and drinks. An herb garden is the gift that keeps on giving.
- Jewelry: Giving your mom a lovely necklace or bracelet will tell her that you really care, and you want her to have something lasting and beautiful. It’ll be like having a little piece of you with her always.
- Reusable water bottle: Another green idea: A reusable water bottle is good for her and for the planet, too! Find one with a cool design that you know she’ll love, so it’s both practical AND pretty.
- Show tickets: Does your mom like going to concerts and plays, or to the movies? Get her a ticket to a show she’s been wanting to see, or better yet, get two tickets and take her yourself!
- Mom wine glasses: You can have a set of mom wine glasses custom made with your own design, or find a pre-made set that features something she loves, like flowers or a funny saying.
- Gourmet chocolates: These will pair perfectly with the wine she’s going to pour into her unique glasses – especially red Natura wines, like our cabernet or carmenere. Our advice: Opt for a local chocolatier.
Don’t forget: Mother’s Day is Sunday, May 13 this year. Show Mom what a thoughtful and loving child you are, and get your mom wine – plus any of these other great gifts!